Enter as an individual for the 40KM Race or Ride. Register today to have a chance at winning our early bird registration prize.
Jumping on a bike and riding 100KM is not everyone’s idea of a good time. We realize that 100KM can be a daunting distance for some, especially a new cyclist. That’s why we added a totally “doable” 40KM route in 2014. In 2015 we added the CORPORATE CHALLENGE event and will keep it going for the 2018 DV100. Here’s how it works:
- Enter your team of 3 cyclists to ride the 40KM route on September 8, 2018. You can enter as many teams as you have cyclists!
- Challenge other businesses to do the same
- The winning team (combined time) wins a trophy AND $1000 to be donated to a local charity of their choice
- Boost team spirit by riding together, have fun, get some exercise and support the Drayton Valley Community Foundation
- Take this opportunity to advertise your business
Register today to have a chance at winning our early bird registration prize.
Enter as an individual for the 100KM Race or Ride. There is an additional $1,000 in prize money for setting a new course record for both men and women.
The 100KM Team Challenge is new this year. A minimum of five riders and maximum of eight riders, ride the entire 100KM route together and the average time is taken from the top five riders on the team and combined for a team time. Team Challenge riders are not eligible for individual prize money. The team that comes in first will receive $2,100, while second place will receive $900.
Are you up for the challenge? Do the 100 KM Challenge plus go north of Cynthia, turn around and come back for added 60 KM.
Note that the 160KM is a non-drafting event and tri bikes are allowed to win prize money is this event only. Also, the course will be swept at 2:30, any riders still on the course can be picked up or ride without any DV100 support vehicles.